Friday, January 1, 2010

Egg Day...

Wednesday's are egg days on the farm... usually Jorja May and I ride up in the morning to pack eggs with Annette and Richard. We use this day to work on counting with Jorja May. This past week since the kids are off they were also up there helping with other chores. Jackson took the camera outside to take some pictures.

Moo Moo....they don't seem to care about the weather --- if I yell Hi to them they usually Mooo~


Pete the horse loves his new surroundings...I think I have fallen in Love with him!


Jorja May usually takes a nap in Aunt Annette's chair half way through, the counting wears her out!


Jorja May always wanting to help... I break more eggs than she does.


Cyrus on the tractor with his cousin Gideon... his favorite is to ride the mule...today they were moving hay bales.

After we are done with the eggs the whole family packs up for Purple Porch Coop where we get to see our friends who love to eat good food! I love Wednesday's since I get to hang out with Chris all day long... we hope you had a wonderful New Year!
Love the Hebrons

1 comment: