Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of winter break...

I have mixed feelings of this being the last day of Winter Break...I have enjoyed spending two weeks with the kids and I have definetly enjoyed Chris being home a little more often this past week.  I wanted to make it fun for the kids. 

Last night they went and saw "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" with their cousins, while the parents went to dinner. 
Today Chris took a trailor load of pigs to camp (shhhh...this is what Cyrus believes and we are sticking with it).  So I took Ky, Cy and JJ out to have some snow fun!




The snowman makers...Cy is the photographer!


It took a while...the snow wasn't packing, I had to steal the neighbors snow...almost done!


Scarf and all...this is JJ's first snowman!


Ky kissing Mr. Snowman!


And he is done!  On into the house for some Hot Coco and marshmellows!
Not looking forward to waking up early tomorrow and standing at the bus stop with Kyra!
Hope you had a great weekend!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment