This is the yummy after picture, sorry I am not a food photographer. We always forget to take the picture when it is all pretty on the plates. We used two of our Chicken Grillers and I didn't skin them.
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3 tablespoons milk
• 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes or finely crushed rich round crackers (about 35)
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
• 2-1/2 to 3 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breast halves, thighs, and drumsticks) (I used 2 of our FFC griller chickens) but you can use parts.
1. In a small bowl combine egg and milk. For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed cornflakes, thyme, paprika, salt, pepper; stir in melted butter. Set aside. Skin chicken (I did not). Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, into egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
2. In a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan, arrange chicken, bone side down, so the pieces aren't touching. Sprinkle chicken pieces with any remaining crumb mixture so they are generously coated.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F for breasts; 180 degrees F for thighs and drumsticks). Do not turn chicken pieces while baking. Makes 6 servings.
I served the chicken with Potatoes and cut up potatoes with a side salad and of course a big glass of raw milk in a cold cup(frozen), can't get any better then that.
Have a great day!