Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catalogs and more catalogs...

I can't remember when the change happened.  We use to get Lands End's, Macy's, Eddie Bauer and now we only get SEED catalog's....they are everywhere! 
Don't get me wrong they are beautiful... but very overwhelming to pick and decide what to plant. We had a great garden last year but I am beginning to think this year the garden is going to be even bigger.




I am not sure what type of plans Chris has made yet, but as with everything else he does I am sure it is going to be big.  Everything we grow/raise is without chemicals -- that means you can pick it and eat it on the spot. 

Last year the kids got involved and planted and weeded and picked... this year I am sure it is the same but on a bigger scale, perhaps we will even plant some at the house, it seems our garden at home suffered, I hope to plant our normal garden this year.

Have you started planning your garden yet, or are you getting excited about buying from your local farmer? I look forward to the day I can bite into a tomato and not have it taste like cardboard....can't hardly wait!

Have a great day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Me too, Michelle. My Father always had an organic garden and this year (now that he's retired) it's going to be big again!! I want him to help me start one, although I've never really gardened before! I think it's great how you farm and look forward to a successful season for you Hebron's!! =)

    ReplyDelete