Friday, February 5, 2010

New Life on the Farm...

We are so excited to report that one of our mama pigs had her babies yesterday... and she had one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.....TEN babies --- all white with black spots --- just like their mommy and daddy (Goggles - may he rest in peace)!

I was so excited when Chris called to tell me, I was at a PTO meeting and couldn't wait to tell all of my friends and supporters of our farm.  Plus they know that this means we will be bringing in a show 'n' tell soon.  The boys all went into school this morning with the picture above...very proud!

Hopefully more pictures to come soon, and we have one more Mama due any day now... they are the softest little things you will ever hold!

Have a great weekend.

Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy for the Hebron's. You deserve a little happiness and joy. The babies are adorable. Good luck with the next Mama =)

    ReplyDelete