Monday, February 8, 2010

Warms the heart...

Farmer Cyrus went to the farm on Sunday with his dad and brother...I think it was great for his spirit!  You never know how the quite ones are affected by tragedy....Cyrus has written many stories and drawn many pictures about the fire...I was excited to send him to school today with this picture!

I think he named this one "shooter pig"...but it will probably change over the weeks...nothing will be as good as the name Goggles, I can remember when he first named goggles, can you guess what time of the year it was?  It was the time of the year he got a pair of goggles for swimming.  God I love this boy!

Kyra loves how their noses are so wrinkly... and you wouldn't believe how soft they are...


All snuggled up for their nap!

What a good start to our week!

Have a great day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. i wanna touch their soft little noses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! (and the piggies) Cyrus reminds me of my Owen for some reason. Owen is quiet like that too. More so than the other boys =)

    ReplyDelete