Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary to my Favorite Farmer!

16 years ago I married Farmer Chris... of course he wasn't a farmer then and I am pretty sure he didn't tell me that his intentions were to marry me, have four kids and become a farmer and feed thousand's good food!  I met him at Ball State University...


Chris and Michelle visiting his sister in Boston!

...he was a nerd (although he disagrees) and wanted to become a teacher...and guess what he has.  His classroom is our kids, me, customers and pretty much anyone that will listen to him.  It has always amazed me how much knowledge he has...he does a lot of reading, something I don't enjoy much of, but he has passed that wonderful gift on to a couple of our children.  After college we moved to Chicago (for the city girl in me)...and had a ball getting around town and enjoying the sites...and once we started talking about kids we knew we had to move back home to be around our families!
We lived in Chicago for 6 years before moving back to Indiana/Michigan...and my kids pointed out that he is wearing farm gloves in the picture...haha -- they said I should have known!
July 1, 1995
I married my best friend....

(1991)
Chris outside the barn at the farm he now goes to daily....I guess the clues were there!

The Hebron's today!!!

Everyday is an adventure with you Chris...and your mom warned me about that 20 years ago...but I always knew she saw us together forever...she just wanted to some day tell me "I told you sooo"!  I love you and thank God everyday I have you in my life and that you are such a loving husband and father to our kids....and the several hundred animals on the farm!  I can't wait to see what this year brings us...I don't dare try to imagine!

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment