Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day or Happy Monday!

I am wishing all of my friends and family a special day. I know it is a "Card" holiday...but it is one more day I can make sure my friends and family know how much I love them.

I hope you got to spend time with someone you love! Farmer Chris splits his time between me and his Pigs (and the other couple hundred animals) --- and believe me they know how much he loves them.

As I was standing at the bus stop this morning (around 6:20) with my 12 year old daughter she was telling me a story! Kyra's class was discussing who was smarter - dogs or pigs. Most of the kids said pigs and her teacher thought they should test that theory and asked if anyone had a pig. Some kids jokingly raised their hands and Kyra spoke up and said no that she really did have pigs. The teacher said oh ok a Guinea Pig? and Kyra said no we have like 100 big pigs at the farm. Needless to say she was a little shocked. Kyra agreed that pigs are very smart, they know when her dad shows up they are going to be fed, they know if they bump Chris he will rub behind their ears, they know how to get out of the weather, they know not to touch the fence, a mama pig can deliver 15 babies all by themselves!

Don’t worry I am not jealous, I am just happy I married such a loving and caring human being!

Have a Great Valentine’s Day no matter how you celebrate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment