Monday, May 10, 2010

Yummm and Awwww...

Mother's Day started out with a yummy breakfast from Chris with all our Farm fixin's and all of my favorites...


And no...I didn't finish it by myself... it is a cheese omelet with sausage and gravy, bacon and hash browns...no one can make it like Chris does!  On our "You are special today" plate, that we bring out for everyone's special day.

Then we packed all six of us in the car and headed on a road trip to pick out a....

Puppy...and here he is!  He looks almost exactly like our dog McGee (a chocolate lab) that went to heaven a couple weeks ago from old age and I couldn't take not having a dog in the house -- and I grew up with a NO animal house and now am crazy addicted to animals.  We have to wait until next Saturday to pick him up --- which we need that much time because we can't agree on his name.  I have even caught Chris bribing the kids to pick his name, but I say since it is my Mother's day present, I should get to name him!  I will let you know what his name is soon!


Have a great week!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. That looks like my husband's dream breakfast! Can you share the recipe??

    ReplyDelete