Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Apple Cider Slushie...

Have you ever had Apple Cider?  The other day we got crazy and made it even better....really is that possible?  We made Apple Cider Slushie....oh my word...it is heaven.  It took several tries and many laughs with my brother-in-law Richard and sister-in-law Annette...Jorja and I thought it was out of this world --- so much that even when you had a head ache from too much cold you had to drink more.

We came home and had to make it for the other kids...when we made it at the farm we used plain H20 ice with cider -- and Aunt Annette used her new Christmas smoothie/slushie blender! When I came home I immediatly made apple cider ice cubes...
once those were ready --- a couple of hours...I put the ice cubes in a regular blender and about 2 cups of apple cider...doing it one cup at a time to get the right consistency.  Here are the results!



Happy Cider Slushie drinking Jorja May


Happy Apple Cider drinking Cyrus and

After drinking too much...sometimes you just need to dance...


Jorja is starting an Apple Cider Slushie dance (another day...hence the clothes change)!

If only it were warmer out...but really I don't need a reason to drink something that tastes out of this world and shhh-- don't tell the kids.... it is good for you to drink!

I have two trays of frozen cubes, waiting for the kids to get off of the bus!

Have a great day!

Michelle and my dancing star....Jorja May

No comments:

Post a Comment